Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dare to ask
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-07-18 14:52:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi anni i deleted 2 files from my pm so it wasnt me with the full inbox Very Happy
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-07-18 15:31:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

EGM<P> wrote:
hi anni i deleted 2 files from my pm so it wasnt me with the full inbox Very Happy
Thanks. Mr. Green But that won't help. Sad

I think it is a problem with the settings of usercounts.
I hope I don't have to help myself in this case, cause it would be in an unorthodox way.
So as I always say: Trust a computer only as far as you can throw it! Twisted Evil

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-07-18 16:55:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is the dare to ask thread: What the hell happened to your eye Firebird?

In case a person is responsible just give us the GPS coordinates and a time said person will be at said coordinates and I'm sure one of us will hack the Air Force computer and call in an airstrike against a Bin Laden hideout that gets a tad off target. Do you prefer light strike aircraft or the heavy stuff? Mr. Green

We could also make it look like an accident, if you prefer..

[Oh and just in case the Verfassungsschutz is reading this: that's called BLACK HUMOR - NOT video game caused violence..]

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
XploD

PostPosted: 2008-07-18 18:49:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you click on your "Sentbox" in your messages window, a window should open where two fillment gauges are displayed:

"Your Attachbox is x% full" and "Your Sentbox is y% full"
What does these tell you?
And what does the "Inbox" and "Savebox" tell?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-07-19 00:46:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Oh and just in case the Verfassungsschutz is reading this: that's called BLACK HUMOR - NOT video game caused violence..][/quote]
nah it will be like "oops i hit the wrong button sorry for that,and sorry for the major collateral damage too" Twisted Evil
i think a few SLAMs or JDAMs might be the right tools for the job Smile
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-07-19 01:58:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:
Since this is the dare to ask thread: What the hell happened to your eye Firebird?
In case a person is responsible just give us the GPS coordinates and a time said person will be at said coordinates and I'm sure one of us will hack the Air Force computer and call in an airstrike against a Bin Laden hideout that gets a tad off target. Do you prefer light strike aircraft or the heavy stuff?
LOL.Very Happy
In fact it was a person who did this, and who is not difficult to localize for me. Thank you very much for your offering Snakeye, but I doubt that I really want you to blow up my own bathroom. Mr. Green

My current Avatar just shows one of my "unorthodox solutions". Laughing

But maybe I should going to tell you the whole story:
That picture is from February 1999. I still had not that much experience as I tested a new combination of eyeshadow (somekind of different blue with pink, which was modern at this time) and got a little angry about it, cause it won't look as I want it. I tried more than one and a half hour, my eye started to get red and hurting a little, but everytime it still looks like as someone smacked my eye. So after all I was in such a rage that I painted wildly around my eye-outline. I was looking horrible as I finally calmed down, and then I remembered my time at schooltheater. There I always was very fascinated by the work of our make-up artist. So I tried to turn that miscarried nice make up on the right side into a perfect black eye!
And Voilą - that was the result!
If you wanna know now what the moral of this story is, here you go:
Don't infuriate me guys. Don't ever really infuriate me! Wink Mr. Green

@ XploD: That was the first I checked. Everything is alright there.
Attachbox is now 65%, Inbox 24%, Sentbox 30% and Savebox 4%.
But I'm not sure if maybe the Attachbox was at its limit on wednesday before I deleted some Attaches. I think so and that's why I suppose, that something stucks at that setting.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-07-25 17:32:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can send attachments again. Thx to Stm. Smile

But now I have another problem. If I try to upload one special attachment in "Funny stuff" thread, I always get the error "Tried to upload empty file." But it is a normal jpg. How to upload it anyhow?

*edit: I got it. Took a Screenshot of that damn picture. Maybe not the common way, but only thing that worked. Seems I'm learning slowly how to outsmart Chipper. Wink

Last edited by *Firebird* on 2008-08-26 15:43:13; edited 1 time in total
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-26 15:33:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to post pps-files and found that in "Forum optimization suggestions" - thread:
Carpetsmoker wrote:
Instead of adding a zillion extensions to the list, you can also just rename the file (i.e. filename.pps.txt) or put it in an archive (i.e. WinRAR).
But problem is, I dunno how to rename those files, cause they open instead of showing their filenames. Confused
Can anybody help please?

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-08-26 17:03:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
But problem is, I dunno how to rename those files, cause they open instead of showing their filenames. Confused
Can anybody help please?

Shocked You don't know how to rename files? Shocked
Okay, let's suppose you're on Windows XP.
Way 1: Select the files with a single click, then (after a time sufficient to make the system think it's not a double klick) klick again on the file.
Way 2: Select the file, then hit F2

"But I can't change the extension..."
Jupp, Windows has a standard to hide known extensions - a useless and vicious feature. Get rid of it by (I'll keep the following partly German, since I'm unsure on how to translate properly):
-Open an Explorer (Note: NOT internet explorer..).
-In the upper menu open "Extras"->"Ordneroptionen"
-Select the "Ansicht" rider and look for an entry called something like "Erweiterung bei bekannten Dateitypen ausblenden" and make sure it's deselected. (Note: Exact names may differ since I'm on Vista and too lazy to start up my XP rig..).

That should do the trick..

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-26 17:45:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:
Way 2: Select the file, then hit F2
The F2 way is not suitable for stupid people like me. It's too easy. That's why I didn't get it first time. Mr. Green But don't worry about that!

Snakeye wrote:
"But I can't change the extension..."
Jupp, Windows has a standard to hide known extensions - a useless and vicious feature. Get rid of it ...
Yeah, that was the missing link and it seems I meant "dunno how to change extensions" instead of "dunno how to rename files".
To change extensions of pictures I always used a special program before. But it only works with pictures.
So thanks for help and explanation. Very Happy

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-11-23 02:15:37    Post subject: New picture Reply with quote

Since friday I have a new picture at home. How do you like it?

http://www.gbeye.com/images/b2bproducts/GN0424-480px.jpg

EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-11-23 07:53:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

he he fire thats an interesting way of spelling love Very Happy
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-11-23 18:27:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it appears that, at least on the picture posted, the size relations were a bit borked - both M9 and AKM are shorter than they should be. Nice still, I wonder if they would make one that says "I hate Nali" entirely with Nali corpses..

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2009-01-29 00:21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

How deep can a metal filled hole in the wall be, without reaching the electricity Question

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-01-29 06:59:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
How deep can a metal filled hole in the wall be, without reaching the electricity Question

Depending on the ammount of electrical wiring behind the hole anything between a few centimeters and full wall depth. Basically there's not electricity behind every spot of the wall; there are tools available that spot metal in walls so you could determine a safe spot this way. What exactly is the hole for?

When in doubt, let your friend do it, if he starts to "dance" turn off the electricity, if he gets wet turn off the water and if he gets unconscious turn off the gas and take his money before he wakes up again Mr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: