Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inf coop movie
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeep

PostPosted: 2008-11-07 18:04:50    Post subject: Inf coop movie Reply with quote

We played the other night and i had fraps running. Today i tried making it into a movie hehe. Didn't have that much action footage but i promised Psych i'd post something.. So here.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2o4ZHlyTERYSHcwTVE9PQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12g7CcjdxzQ

Last edited by zeep on 2008-11-09 12:15:01; edited 1 time in total
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 01:24:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 03:28:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. And good background music zeep! Smile

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 04:58:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice editing Zeep:( and good action pieces.

Very good music, sounds even a bit "unrealish". Wink
zeep

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 09:52:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you like it Smile
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 14:51:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, nice video.

What striked me as odd was the ending. Did you die on purpose? I mean no buddies around to shoot the pupae and no backup weapon? Just doesn't seem right..

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
zeep

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 19:11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:
What striked me as odd was the ending. Did you die on purpose?.. Just doesn't seem right..

haha.. That happened when they were at the beginning of the map. I was out of ammo and tried to reload to finish the last spider. Sadly i got my ass kicked and figured i deserved to be laughed at for that. So no, it was not on purpose. Wink
ICBM

PostPosted: 2008-11-08 21:31:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, this should be on Youtube. Smile

This tastes for more, often there where very intense firefights with hordes of Skaarj and I wished I had Fraps running..

(installs Fraps again)

I do not shoot with my hand, He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun, He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-11-09 09:37:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeep wrote:
haha.. That happened when they were at the beginning of the map. I was out of ammo and tried to reload to finish the last spider. Sadly i got my ass kicked and figured i deserved to be laughed at for that. So no, it was not on purpose. Wink

Sounds familiar to me Mr. Green

If you need some spectacular deaths on "celluloid" just join for 20-30mins when I'm online and follow me - I have a tendency to get wasted permanently (unless I get kicked by admins Wink), probably because I seem to be some kind of prime target to the Skaarjs. Seriously, when we have 4 people standing around I'd put on a 80% probability the Skaarj will shoot at me - fucking racists..

Somehow it reminds me of that level we played one though; we were going through a ventilation tunnel - with me on point - when suddenly a "door" fell down to my right. I turned around just in time to see a huge pupae jumping right into my face and killing me instantly - my co-players said it looked funny Mr. Green

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
ICBM

PostPosted: 2008-11-10 16:44:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, that's all tactics from our side..

You can't see it, but on the back of your uniform hangs a piece of cloth drenched in the feromones of a retarded Skaarj teamkiller.. Rolling Eyes

I do not shoot with my hand, He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun, He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-11-13 00:31:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeep, I was watching it again and I really love your video editing (the fade-out's to put one further faster) and the music track is really great, nice atmosphere and even somewhat of Unrealish.

I hope you don't mind I uploaded it to google video (I hate the tiny youtube picture)...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6898375660206412881&hl=en

...and posted it in the Blackfoot forums (sadly donators only section).
zeep

PostPosted: 2008-11-13 08:51:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychomorph wrote:
Zeep, I was watching it again and I really love your video editing (the fade-out's to put one further faster) and the music track is really great, nice atmosphere and even somewhat of Unrealish.

I hope you don't mind I uploaded it to google video (I hate the tiny youtube picture)...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6898375660206412881&hl=en

...and posted it in the Blackfoot forums (sadly donators only section).

I'm glad you like the music and the editting! No problem with uploading or posting somewhere else. Let me know if you get some nice responses at Blackfoot.

Maybe sometime in the future we can get a few more people together for the next coop movie.
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-11-13 09:22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, ICBM already claimed/threatened to have FRAPS running the last two times I hit him online (hit is to be taken partly literally).

I just hope he cuts out a few scenes to keep it from being R-rated Mr. Green

spm1138

PostPosted: 2008-11-13 12:14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, you made me feel guilty about not playing for so long anyway.

ps. watch out for that pupae.

PostPosted: 2008-11-13 16:34:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worse Snakeye, I have footage of you doing 'something nasty' to a corpse. Don't make me post it..

And yes, Zeep's video inspired me to make another one. Currently collecting more footage and most importantly, fitting music.

Oh and Snake, I've got some awesome footage of you and me unleashing hell on about 15 Skaarj, that one will definitely be in it. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: