Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New year
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2009-01-02 23:59:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good new year to all.

On a sidenote, this will be the year of awesome tac-siming... you know what I mean.
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2009-01-06 22:19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm, ... wanna let you know, I survived this new year party.
Even if with friends like this, you don't need enemies. Mr. Green

So: Happy new year to all of you!

As Carpet already mentioned I had a hot start into this year 2009. Wink
Carpetsmoker wrote:
I set Anni on fire, but I think she will recover before next party.
Hehe, of course. And no worries I don't have a short haircut now. Razz I had a lot of luck and so only my muffler and my racoon collar scorch their hair. I extinguished the fire on my breast but my heart is still burning for you guys. Wink

Here are some "details" I learned on our party:
1. If some guys are playing with a selfmade rocket launcher, never feel save, regardless where you are standing. Sole exception you have this rocket launcher in your own hands and made sure it is not available for them.
2. If they make a fight with aerosol can streamers you have to strip immediately after it to wash your clothes, cause you are the only one who gets a lot of green specks to your white sweater (jacket). Does this happen by random?
3. Keep in mind that the price for another funfight might be a hard crash on the floor or into some bags, with the result of a black and blue marked knee. But nevertheless do it again though.
Mr. Green

Thank you for the nice few days at your home Carpet. I really enjoyed it!

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: