Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screenshot Gallery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-02-25 17:33:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, ICBM, just for clarification: The person with the non-scoped SIG551 is me, the person with the M249, M16/203 and PSG1 is Biene..

I actually find it mildly offensive you even thought I'd run around with that many weapons, I demand satisfaction: today, 2000 CET, XploD COOP Mad

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-04-08 18:30:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, while on Biene's birthday LAN I made an interesting discovery - probably everyone except me already knows it, but I thought I'll post it anyway; given the ammount of new posts recently I thought it wouldn't hurt.

Just see what's written on XploDs camo..
(Pic was a tad dark so I zoomed it a bit and changed contrast)

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009

O.o
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-04-22 18:20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least I keep it coming - some VERY weird incident I had when I joined COOP2 lately. Sadly I had no Flashlight and the object of interest disappeared after I rejoined with a M4 with flashlight, so I had to crank up the brightness a bit with Gimp, which explains the strange colors..

And Firebird, if you don't post the screenies you mentioned ages ago sometime, I'll have to take some Nali, Cows and BABY cows as hostage and execute one each day (and post the screenies of my determination here Twisted Evil)

Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2009-04-22 19:55:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, that is a known bug, it is caused by the G36KImproved mutator.

In inf beta tests the same bug was also present, and it took quite some time to fix it apparently (Or so a little smelly weasel told me).

I have no idea why this mutator re-introduces the bug.
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-04-23 19:04:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, 24 hours have passed and no response from Firebird Sad.

So here's the first executed hostage; I didn't enoy it - well, I did a little Twisted Evil

Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2009-04-23 21:43:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll have to take some Nali, Cows and BABY cows as hostage and execute one each day (and post the screenies of my determination here )

Noooooo!! Not the babies!!!
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2009-04-23 23:34:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:
And Firebird, if you don't post the screenies you mentioned ages ago sometime, I'll have to take some Nali, Cows and BABY cows as hostage and execute one each day (and post the screenies of my determination here Twisted Evil)
So here's the first executed hostage

AAAARRGHH!! Shocked
Well, NO SIR NOO!! Mad
Please dont... Crying or Very sad

I will do... - for sure I will do post them!
Just give me little more time. Maybe until saturday evening? PLEASE!! ... cause I have to search those Screenies somewhere in Avalon.
(You know data evacuation cause of computer remake...)

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Dr.Mabuse[FOOL]

PostPosted: 2009-04-24 00:15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Actually i like those executions from the bad austrian man Cool so dont hurry Fire Very Happy
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-04-24 05:05:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
Just give me little more time. Maybe until saturday evening? PLEASE!!

Hmm, I'm not sure Confused - while I'm personally willing to spare the life of the next hostage for another 24 hours, I fear this might hurt my reputation as terrorist hardliner. I think I'll offer a fair compromise: I'll suspend the execution of further hostages until Saturday 2000CET, but if the demands are not met until then I'll execute three hostages - at least one of them a baby cow Twisted Evil.

Hmm, I wonder if anyone from the Department of Homeland Security is reading this. I'll write you from Guantanamo if they do Mr. Green

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2009-04-24 11:14:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok that's fair.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-04-25 18:06:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's 2000CET by now and as expected the request for more time proved to be a negotiation trick. As such I'll have the below proclamation to post.

Quote:
We, the NaPali Republican Army* regret to see, that our demands have not been met on time and that the negotiator tried to fool us by playing for time. As men of honor and integrity** we did as we have threatened and executed a further three hostages, including one Nali baby cow [plus we fit it in one screenie!].

We did not enjoy*** the killing of these innocents but it was necessary for our noble cause - and know that the blood of these [hostages] is on YOUR hands****. As you have now seen further evidence of our determination, we hope further bloodshed will not be necessary, but unless our demand are met by tomorrow 2000CET (+/-30mins), we will proceed with the execution of one of these despisable Nali infidels.

Yours sincerely,
NRA

PS: The NRA finds Dr. Mabuse to be a very, very sick and bloodthirsty individual.

*I figured as official terrorist organisation a reasonably sounding three letter acronymable name was necessary. NaPali Liberation Front was a close second chocice.
**Who else would take hostages and execute them for weird demands?
***No really, I didn't - MUAHAHAHAAAAA
****Now THAT's logic. I take them hostage, gave them a neckshot and laughed 5 minutes about it, but someone else is responsible - where else in the world can you get such a job?

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2009-04-25 20:33:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I really tried not to overdraw this timelimit. But owing to no navigation system I didn't find the way to forum in time... Confused
But to avert the next execution of innocent cute Nalianimals or -people by NRA here you go, you bastard! Evil or Very Mad

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2009-04-25 20:55:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still wonder about what this should mean... Rolling Eyes
Maybe a feeble attemt to proof females are hohl* ? Mr. Green

*german "hohl" = engl. "hollow", but it's colloquial also used for "stupid"

Male Female
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-04-26 11:01:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NaPali Republican Army wrote:
We, the NaPali Republican Army, are reasonably satisfied that our demands have been met - and vaguely unsettled by the fact that Firebird takes screenshots of her teammates from below Confused.

As such we have released our Nali infidel hotage [as can be seen at the screenshot taken shortly after his release, showing him sleeping peacefully after the stress of his captivity Twisted Evil] and will refrain from further executions in that matter.

Furthermore we have to add, that every single member of the NRA was born while his parents were married, and as such we find the term "bastard" being technically uncorrect.

Since we have proven that terrorism still is the best and most reasonable way to get what you want, stay tuned for more NRA activities in the future - as we won't rest until all of NaPali is liberated from its indigenous creatures Mr. Green

On an NRA-unrelated matter, I've wondered how many corpses are lying around in Inf COOP and started to take some screenies in the last few months - here's two collages showing a bit how many humans lost their lives on NaPali [though I'm not sure the white skinned/haired chick actually is human - although se sure looks sexy Wink].

Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2009-07-19 22:35:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pictures:
http://carpetsmoker.hyves.nl/album/26021188/Iedereen/2UFU5gwd/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: