Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dare to ask
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-01-24 21:39:16    Post subject: Dare to ask Reply with quote

This should be a place where you can ask, everything that is important to know for you. Please answer every question seriously how stupid may it seems to be, because everybody has a different knowledge Exclamation

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Alo_08[JgKdo]
INFanterist

PostPosted: 2008-01-25 11:52:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

U like to philosophize?!

PostPosted: 2008-01-25 16:23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes Alo. Wink
But more I want to know which object I need in the mirror field, if I want to download Teamspeak. Is it 4Netusers or Teamspeak?
And how to manage the download of TDM, CTF and other maps? I found them but I donīt know which one I need and where to save and all that stuff. Iīve never done such a download before...

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-01-25 16:52:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a question:
Why do hotdogs come in packages of 10 and hotdog buns in packages of 8?

Quote:
And how to manage the download of TDM, CTF and other maps? I found them but I donīt know which one I need and where to save and all that stuff. Iīve never done such a download before...

Just download them all.
You have to save them in your infiltration Maps folder, usually this is something like 'C:\UnrealTournament\Infiltration\Maps\'
Alo_08[JgKdo]
INFanterist

PostPosted: 2008-01-25 20:06:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
Sometimes Alo. Wink

But more I want to know which object I need in the mirror field, if I want to download Teamspeak. Is it 4Netusers or Teamspeak?

Edit: The mirror is just the server providing it, u need not make any choice... just click download for TS2 client 2.0.32.60 for windows so it is ur operating system...

for ex. from that side: http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads

helpful links may be:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeamSpeak
http://www.teamspeak-einstieg.de/

Edit: Maps u have not inf will dl from the server u are entering -
for sure ctf isnt played with inf Wink

in other cases u better please s.o. for an copy of his/ her folders

not only the map folder, there are sound- , music-, system-, texturefiles belonging to custommaps u want or miss

cause most of downsides we were gathering maps from in years are gone...

except that: http://combatmaps.planet-multiplayer.de/?site=files Razz
which is now owned by Papa Smurf of Coop - STM

but starting now to look for still working links of the past will drive u "up the wall" soon

btw not knowing ur "copy" of inf u soon have got all the stuff u need to play with "us" i guess

PS: if s.o. find a mistake - i may correct me Wink

PPS: next week u will learn how to secure the cache of inf... Wink

PostPosted: 2008-01-26 20:32:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. For your opinions. Smile

Alo: "Maps u have not inf will dl from the server u are entering."

Thats right Alo but often it receives 0,1 % per second so that I need about 20 min for come in, in one map. I want to avoid those long waiting times.Thats why I think about download.

Carpetsmoker wrote:
Here's a question:
Why do hotdogs come in packages of 10 and hotdog buns in packages of 8?

Itīs called hotdog Carpet, or? So 2 sausages are for the dog - it will like it more than a bun. Wink

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-01-29 21:55:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anybody tell me what the diemaco C7 mutator is, and for what it is good to have it in Coop?
I try to understand Snakeyes wishing.... Wink

Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-01-29 22:58:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
Can anybody tell me what the diemaco C7 mutator is, and for what it is good to have it in Coop?
I try to understand Snakeyes wishing.... :wink:

The Diemaco C7 is a fully automatic version of the Colt M16A2 ... It was originally developed for the Canedian army, it's also used by the Dutch, Danish, and probably some other countries...
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-01-30 07:27:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
I try to understand Snakeyes wishing.... Wink

As usual Carpetsmoker is perfectly correct, but I may want to add, that the C7 is perhaps the full-auto weapon with the best controllability to power ratio (in my humble opinion).

Also the C7 has some constructive improvements over the M16A2 IIRC, but they're not really Inf relevant.
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-02-03 20:18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of wonderful screenshots and a nice portraitgallery now. But I donīt know how to post them, because Iīm clueless how an URL works and how to use it anyway, or where to get one?! Sad
Can anybody help me please?

Alo_08[JgKdo]
INFanterist

PostPosted: 2008-02-04 16:14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
I have a couple of wonderful screenshots and a nice portraitgallery now. But I donīt know how to post them, because Iīm clueless how an URL works and how to use it anyway, or where to get one?! Sad
Can anybody help me please?

Da das Forum sie nicht von deiner Festplatte hochladen kann, musst du sie irgendwo auf einen Server (Webspace) hochladen. Danach kannst du sie hier verlinken.

PostPosted: 2008-02-04 17:05:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://carpetsmoker.net/images/Image-upload.php

Register your username first, you can upload images after you've registered and logged in.

The latest 20 images are shown ... Copy&Paste the small text underneath the images to these forums to show them...
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-02-04 20:04:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote Alo > Link http://forums.beyondunreal.com/image.php?u=53742&dateline=1200998692

I have removed this picture some time ago from my profile in BUF Main Forum. Why is this picture still watchable? Shocked

Alo_08[JgKdo]
INFanterist

PostPosted: 2008-02-04 22:09:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
quote Alo > Link http://forums.beyondunreal.com/image.php?u=53742&dateline=1200998692

I have removed this picture some time ago from my profile in BUF Main Forum. Why is this picture still watchable? Shocked

Na weil das da dein Avatar ist!
Das kannst du dort in deinem user cp ändern.

PostPosted: 2008-02-05 19:10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alo, das ist dort schon seit etlicher Zeit nicht mehr mein Avatar. Hab ich bestimmt schon vor einigen Wochen geändert und es ganz von meinem Profil entfernt. Darum bin ich ja so erstaunt...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: