Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dare to ask
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-02-14 08:04:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know "Valentinstag" Question
What do you think about it?
I wish everybody a happy, nice Valentinstag, today. Very Happy

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Alo_08[JgKdo]
INFanterist

PostPosted: 2008-02-14 12:47:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eine Erfindung des Blumenhandels... Wink

PostPosted: 2008-02-14 15:55:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

@}->-- for all! Wink

Edit: Schön, dass Fire jetzt im TS auch mit uns reden kann...
Stinkmarder
[JgKdo]

PostPosted: 2008-02-15 15:04:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that most users here are German but this forum's language is English. If you post in German, please provide an English translation in the same post.
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-02-15 21:14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatīs about "The German Threat"? Am I allowed to post there in german only? Wink

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-04-02 17:50:18    Post subject: Enemys Reply with quote

Can anybody tell me please, how to differentiate Mercs and Brutes, Skaarj and Skaarj Troopers and Rocket and Rocket Trooper? I know it is something in their weapons, but how to identify what is what?

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-04-08 10:02:22    Post subject: Re: Enemys Reply with quote

*Firebird*/Signature wrote:
Unnugu sussuunga? Unnugu sussavit? Takuuk timmisunga! Takuuk nakkartunga! Takuuk toqulersunga! Qaa - qaa orninngaa!

Uhm, what exactly does that mean, if it actually means anything?

Also just in case the upper question is still valid: http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unreal#Characters
Seems to be a Wiki about Unreal/UT. I also found the follwing there: http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Nali_Slaughter; need another proof Microsoft is Evil Twisted Evil?
(looks like I need a XBox now Mr. Green)
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-04-09 23:07:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the links about enemys, there are some good informations. For example I didnīt know before, that a Pupa is a Babyskaarj. Mr. Green

Snakeye wrote:
*Firebird*/Signature wrote:
Unnugu sussuunga? Unnugu sussavit? Takuuk timmisunga! Takuuk nakkartunga! Takuuk toqulersunga! Qaa - qaa orninngaa!

Uhm, what exactly does that mean, if it actually means anything?

Oh, of course it has a meaning. It is something like a challenge to you to join the Coop-Server. Very Happy Itīs Inuit, the native language of Greenland, which sounds pretty good in my opinoin. And the text is a part of the song "Unnugu." ("Tonight") from "Sume" that I brought with me, after I lived there one month in a tent for studies.

Unnugu sussuunga? - What am I goinī to do tonight?
Unnugu sussavit? - What are you goinī to do tonight?
Takuuk timmisunga! - Look - Iīm flying!
Takuuk nakkartunga! - Look - Iīm crashing!
Takuuk toqulersunga! - Look - Iīm dying!
Qaa - qaa orninngaa! - Come - come to me!

Here you can hear it Smile: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xCANz8XBuiI&feature=related
But I think only a few pictures in this video are good.

Snakeye wrote:
(looks like I need a XBox now Mr. Green)
What do you mean with XBox?

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-04-12 15:19:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
What do you mean with XBox?

Uhm, what's the weather like on your planet? XBox is that Microsoft Playstation2 imitation thing - except that ist larger, heavier and uglier than a PS2, plus you need a dongle to play DVDs. If you need one you can have mine Mr. Green.

Quote:
Oh, of course it has a meaning. It is something like a challenge to you to join the Coop-Server.

Aww, won't make it to the server until tomorrow Sad. But I'll take the challenge as soon as I have internet again (I mean COOP-able internet, as I apparently have internet now..)
Stinkmarder
[JgKdo]

PostPosted: 2008-04-12 17:24:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:

Aww, won't make it to the server until tomorrow Sad. But I'll take the challenge as soon as I have internet again (I mean COOP-able internet, as I apparently have internet now..)

Same here. Except that I'll have to wait til next week.
This satellite link gives me a 750ms ping *g*
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-04-13 03:57:01    Post subject: Strange Spawnthings Reply with quote

Can anybody explain the following Screenies to me Question - I donīt know what I saw. Mr. Green

As I joined Coop some days ago I had no normal weapon-loadout after I respawned. Thats nothing unusual, but instead of just having knife I saw that on Screenshot 1. I canīt aim with it or reload. On the hudpicture it is a pistol, but I donīt think it looks like a pistol, besides there was no pistol in my loadout. But first and foremost wth is the long thing to the right side? Rolling Eyes Iīve never seen something like that before.
As I switched weapons the result was Screenie 2. I still had knife then and the gun was gone.
Please help, Iīm confused...
(After reconnect everything was normal again.)

Whatīs that after respawn? upon weapon switch
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-04-23 10:34:06    Post subject: Searching a map Reply with quote

Which mappack is it and whatīs the name of the map with the lift at the beginning and the 6 knifedoors everybody has to go through?

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-04-23 12:38:13    Post subject: Re: Searching a map Reply with quote

*Firebird* wrote:
Which mappack is it and whatīs the name of the map with the lift at the beginning and the 6 knifedoors everybody has to go through?

Not 100% sure, but I think it should be this one: http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Foundry_Tarydium_Plant
It's from Unreal Mission Pack: Return to NaPali - Foundry Tardyrium Plant

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-04-23 13:13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's the one.
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-04-23 14:55:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

THX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: