Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screenshot Gallery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-03-18 13:19:18    Post subject: Sightseeing Reply with quote

Maybe the following pictures spark your interest in Infiltration-Sightseeing-Tours! Wink

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)

"The green Thingi" at zp02-genesisoutpost zp02-genesisoutpost Get rich at RYS Nice Spawn at RYS High? Enjoy it Something like Toy-Story at RYS The_swimming_Lemming between leviathan furnishing The guy and the bunny How to open that door? Where is Stinkmarder? Search for him! Killed weird Krall Shrak1 Jones-01-Deployment, The Lost Passage of Vandora Big Titanstatues at Jones-01-Deployment, The Lost Passage of Vandora Manta, Jones-01-Deployment Psychomorph and Stinkmarder at Jones Map Jones-01-Deployment Jones-01-Deployment Jones-01-Deployment Somewhere in TDM :D So, tell me what is real?! Romantic nights at Coop
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-03-19 17:37:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to take more screenshots recently, here are some that didn't end up completely ugly..

Biene's taking on a Snakeman - Go Biene! (she didn't survive btw..) Brute Fight Part 1 - Still looking good for us. Brute Fight Part 2 - I'm dry and the bloodsplatter to my right is what's left of Firebird =( A Nightvision View of Inf COOP Biene Vs Skaarj - Notice the muzzle flash reflection but no muzzle flash Soap engaging an enemy Titan on Fire Falling Down - Firebird takes the short way.. Biene on Full Auto - notice everyone hiding in a corner =)
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-03-19 19:48:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye, maybe I should add that my comment on your cliffjump Screenie with me was not related to my jump. Mr. Green
But the really funny thing is, on your Screenie I have my gun in hand while I jump over the cliff. But I´m sure I took my knife, cause I always take it for jumps like this.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-03-22 20:28:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

A penny for Gasbags last thought! Mr. Green

Gasbags last thought
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-03-30 15:38:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screenshots

Don't talk while chewing! Oh yeah baby yeah! Mission to planet QF46QX! Scheisse!
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-03-30 17:11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, who's the guy on the second screenie, carpet?
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-03-30 17:52:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's me doing an imitation of you :D
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-03-30 18:40:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then keep your dirty hands off my girlfriend Mr. Green
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-03-31 03:45:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Screenies Carpet.
On the fourth I just miss the text "afk" in speechfield. Mr. Green

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-03-31 17:21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing too much screenshotting lately, so now you all have to suffer; mostly places I thought looked really nice..

A bit dark.. no comment no comment no comment no comment - and I know technically writing "no comment" already is a comment.. It doesn't show too well,  but it's an aquarium Undead Lord commands - who am I to not obey? Spooky, somehow.. ..and disturbing The library - the nerd dream, well the other nerd dream.. How to setup your boxes.. ..in a low gravity environment it seems
Ente

PostPosted: 2008-03-31 19:02:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg I saved your virtual ass from that Skaarj from the "libary-screenshot" (9th) while you were playing photographer??? Very Happy
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-04-01 06:03:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ente wrote:
omg I saved your virtual ass from that Skaarj from the "libary-screenshot" (9th) while you were playing photographer??? Very Happy

You may wanna notice:
a.: Everyone (hostile) is dead on the screenshot.
b.: The F9 key is not that hard to reach
c.: I'm holding a MP5A2 in my hands (think it was empty at that time)

So there was no imminent danger - except for the empty MP5A2, but I had a backup M9(QuickAction) and a backup SIG551(mousewheel up) - when I took the screenshot.

Also if you think "photographers" (we prefer the term war correspondents btw.) can't fight, watch Full Metal Jacket - the "bad sniper" is downed by the photographer and killed by the journalist Mr. Green
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-04-03 18:41:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this time I do not only have pictures, but I also have the corresponding story to it. It all happened on April 2 starting at about 2011CET when I got a tad bored of NWN2 and imagined it would be the time to hop on a COOP server. A quick glance at Q-Tracker told me no one was online, but then again there'd be surely someone who joined once I played a bit of single player - and those stupid Skaarj are nothing an experienced soldier couldn't take.. Oh my, would I be proven wrong in the following 45mins.

So Mk joined COOP1 played the actual (3/4 finished) map to the end and entered: ISVDECK1. Now just let me mention that EVERY fucking Skaarj on this map is not only a cheating wallhacker, no they also keep spawncamping - and it seems the respawn timer was set to Zero. So picture one shows a very typical scene for the early level play. The dead Mk in the background spawned, primed a nade, got killed by the Skaarj partly visible to the right and nade killed the Skaarj and the freshly spawned (now) dead Mk in the front.

Before boring you to death I'll just point to picture two, showing the scoreboard of the last and finally surviving Mk. Now said surviving Mk unassed the teleporter in the next map, only to be confronted by the friendly guy in picture three and his buddys in picture four Sad.

Well, after I finally got those - with kind thanks from my side to Mr. Willy-Pete Twisted Evil - I got scared to death as the door to one building opened; it wasn't the expected opposition, but the fellow in picture five, which also shows the end of this poor Mks single player odyssey, since finally reinforcements arrived!

I don't know if this story actually has a point, but I learned there's a reason this mode is called COOP and not Single Player Mr. Green

I see dead Mks 25 Titan No.1 Titans Nos. 2, 3 and 4 Yay, thanks Carpet! I really was glad to see you!
Stinkmarder
[JgKdo]

PostPosted: 2008-04-05 18:01:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-04-05 19:22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't think that's a screenshot ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 4 of 14

Jump to: