Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Redeem your Space info
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-12 13:18:54    Post subject: Redeem your Space info Reply with quote

http://paci.profitux.cz/Redeem-your-Space/RySPakUTFix.rar EDIT: fixed link, there will not be update of ryspak for ut probably, it will stay without decals and support, however anyone who is interested can email me to send him the fixed weapons if he wants to replace them for UT.

New update for UT ryspak, it is only a fast conversion of latest version of Unreal ryspak, but now there will be updates. However this version is recommended for use.
It only does not have the rtnp weapons as tournamentweapon classes and is without decals unlike the real UT ryspak.
Besides a latest version of 44oldsection was uploaded and I am working currently on new 45hightown, I will inform you guys about updates here............it hs been long since last update.

Last edited by Leo(T.C.K.) on 2008-03-26 15:21:30; edited 2 times in total
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-03-14 10:29:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Info Leo. Can't wait for Hightown.
Do you want to make more maps for RYS?
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-14 13:40:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychomorph wrote:
Thanks for the Info Leo. Can't wait for Hightown.
Do you want to make more maps for RYS?

Maybe later, btw if you want the new test version of hightown which I finished two days ago, tell me. I had some break on it since, but just if you like the current changes......
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-03-15 14:47:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Maybe later, btw if you want the new test version of hightown which I finished two days ago, tell me. I had some break on it since, but just if you like the current changes......

You mean for offline testing? Why not. Wink
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-15 16:15:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychomorph wrote:
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:

You mean for offline testing? Why not. Wink

PM me your email then......
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-17 00:02:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright new update is coming, this one will be uploaded too later, but use the music file found in the last archive..........
and yes taht voice at end is from me.....although I recorded it already before but not used. and the skin I made really fast, I know it is crappy, Razz

I am currently sending it............hold on
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-03-17 16:33:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Leo.

@Others:
If you people know serious problems with RYS, you should post it here, there is a chance for it to be fixed (no guarantee of course).
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-17 17:49:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

What maps I plan to update yet: 10queen, womrhole maps(with the new gametype for singleplayer), intro, 46spaceport, s6pacimanor, 43city maybe, 08sewers(bleh not this, I meant other map, forgot its name lol), 12coldpassage.
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-20 23:44:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw I forgot to say...................the update of map i sent you is already uploaded. So everyone can get it.

I didn't work on any other maps since yet......had other things to do, but I promise I will update others soon...yeah report some bugs please, except the ones that I know. Razz
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-03-23 12:48:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo, sadly I wasn't able to open the map you sent me via e-mail (it downloaded a html site with lots of symbols), but nice to hear you released it. I will test it when I have time, promise. Very Happy

I always wanted to find out how RYS continues after we get into the spooky train.
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-23 15:21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK finished new intro, have to wait for Paci to upload it. It has proper gametype in SP now and even is playable in coop mode, Razz........

EDIT: Changed wormhole maps as well, changed 06streets, 10queen, added at 10queen a coop teleporters near boat, it is activated once the boat is gone and player hits the trigger at river, it is at end of pier at both sides, it is invisible normally too.

Not uploaded yet, I will notify you when it is upped.
Stinkmarder
[JgKdo]

PostPosted: 2008-03-23 20:25:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good! Smile
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-25 15:23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

All maps finished btw. Now I have to wait for Paci to upload them and I hope he will upload the right ones then. Razz

That means no future updates maybe, only translation someday via int files.
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-25 15:26:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, if you want the maps right now before the upload will be done, tell me. I can give it to stinkmarder or upload to some other host, but I think it will be unnecessary, I will just wait for Paci, I hope he will upload them soon.
Leo(T.C.K.)

PostPosted: 2008-03-26 12:42:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK all updates are ready, you can download it. It should be final btw, meh wait seems like he upped something wrong (edit: He forgot to upload fixed 00intro, but other things are there it seems, need to check it all).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: