Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Server: XploD.de
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-09-16 11:49:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

XploD wrote:
It's the same as the first, named "xplod.de", but with gaming port 8888 instead of the "usual" 7777.

Thanks.

XploD wrote:
BTW: Psy, did you notice that your PsyTex seem to damage the M60 mutator? On the LAN and on my server, you could select the M60, but you have no visible weapon, but you are able to shoot wih it.

We do not have this problem on Stinkmarder's servers and I also forgot to make a darker texture for the M60, so it remains unmodded basically, it might be some issue with some configuration on your servers or so (?)
XploD

PostPosted: 2008-09-20 10:15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychomorph wrote:

We do not have this problem on Stinkmarder's servers and I also forgot to make a darker texture for the M60, so it remains unmodded basically, it might be some issue with some configuration on your servers or so (?)

Yes it was. It has been the same problem than the none-working camos: My server seems to operate with it's serverpackage maximum. I can't tell if it's related to package size or to package count, but any time I add one, I have to remove another because any of them might not run like it should...

Psychomorph, do you know if it's possible to "pack" all Camos in a mighty, single one?`I have got 46 camo packages, and if they can be reduced, I would be very glad... I would like to install more camos and faces, but this is not possible because of the maximum I already reached...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-09-20 11:03:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

XploD wrote:
Psychomorph, do you know if it's possible to "pack" all Camos in a mighty, single one?

I think that is not possible, the camo.utx has to be named like all the camo.pcx' inside it ("INF_cCamoSFGerFleckB.utx" has various .pcx textures inside named "Arms_SFGerFleckB", "Legs_SFGerFleckB", etc). Putting all textures in one .utx file won't recognize textures of other camos.
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-09-27 21:32:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) I added the second server to the INF.ini, but it behaves strangely, first the ending of the first server is 7778 for me, not 7777 and using the ending 8889 for the second server has the IP address instead of the server name and shows 0 players, while the player list shows all people on the server. Only after some time the things normalize and I can join.
EDIT: Ok once I successfully connected to server the problem seems disappeared, but it would be good to have some clarification on the IP endings.

2) The ingame download seems slow to me.
EDIT: Ok, seems to be an initiative problem, download is fast now.

3) Can I download the Nali Chronicles - INF somewhere? As said, slow ingame download.

Last edited by Psychomorph on 2008-09-29 11:39:10; edited 1 time in total
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-09-28 08:27:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychomorph wrote:
1) I added the second server to the INF.ini, but it behaves strangely, first the ending of the first server is 7778 for me, not 7777 and using the ending 8889 for the second server has the IP address instead of the server name and shows 0 players, while the player list shows all people on the server. Only after some time the things normalize and I can join.

Port 7777 is the servers port, 7778 is used by server query programs (or whatever you call things like QTracker or InfServerRadar) - same for the second server where it's 8888 and 8889 respectively. So if you join the server it's port 7777/8888 and if you want to add the server to ServerRadar/QTracker you have to use 7778/8889 - at least that's how it works for me.

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Psychomorph

PostPosted: 2008-09-29 11:41:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I understandering.
ICBM

PostPosted: 2008-10-24 19:32:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, Xplod 2 also has the RTNP mappack, with cannot be downloaded from the server (c'mon...) Mad

I dont have Unreal installed, so what is the correct way to install RTNP? Just haul all maps, tex, and sounds into the UT (or INF?) folder? I dont care about offline play btw.

I do not shoot with my hand, He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun, He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."
XploD

PostPosted: 2008-10-25 11:36:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

To install the unreal mappacks in INF Coop, you have to open your Infiltration.ini ( Or PsyInfiltration.ini for psytex) and add the paths to your unreal and RTNP installation to the PATH=.. section

Mine is looking like this:
Paths=../../Unreal/System/*.u
Paths=../../Unreal/Maps/*.unr
Paths=../../Unreal/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../../Unreal/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../../Unreal/Music/*.umx
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/Maps/*.unr
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/Maps/UPak/*.unr
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/Sounds/int/*.uax
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/System/*.u
Paths=../../Unreal_NaPali/Music/*.umx

The path is based on your UT\System dir.
My UT System folder is located in d:\Games\Unreal Tournament\System\
So ../../Unreal/Maps/*.unr means d:\Games\Unreal\Maps\*.unr
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ICBM

PostPosted: 2008-10-25 16:42:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx XploD, will try this tonight. Smile

I do not shoot with my hand, He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun, He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."
Chuckus

PostPosted: 2008-12-11 21:11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting a crash with the xidia mappack.

It trys to download a file called blank and then I get an error code and inf CTDs.

Any word on why this is happening?
ICBM

PostPosted: 2008-12-11 21:56:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd. There was a server crash the first time Biene tryed to load it, but after that it worked fine here.

Chuckus

PostPosted: 2008-12-12 06:06:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

it worked after but came back again.

It's a music file called blank.umx. for some reason trying to download it causes the client to crash. You need to download the xidia mappack if you want to be able to play.
XploD

PostPosted: 2008-12-28 17:26:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated summary on first page...
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-12-29 09:46:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

XploD wrote:

You may wanna update again, becaue (unless something changed over christmas) the M4s aren't on. The RO979 for sure since it fucks up the HUD last time we tried..

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
XploD

PostPosted: 2008-12-29 12:42:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:
XploD wrote:

You may wanna update again, becaue (unless something changed over christmas) the M4s aren't on. The RO979 for sure since it fucks up the HUD last time we tried..

This is what I wanted to say: I freshly installed both M4 mutators...
In addition, the server will now start on a random coop map (I was tired of manually changing the starting map every few weeks). So it might happen that the server will restart on an intro, outro, or a whormhole map when after a crash...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Coop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: