Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M4 Mutators
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-09-09 17:52:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok the botmatch went along just fine with a little lag from the bots spawning only,
so conclusion its fine now Smile
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-09-09 18:09:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

EGM<P> wrote:
ok ill give it a try:D, and i also will rent a special place for you in case i have to reinstall again Twisted Evil

At the risk of sounding like a broken MP3 player: copy your UT\System directory to a backup location - if things fuck up copy it back. It works. That's how I installed UT/Inf on my new Laptop - copy the whole UT directory set up a few batches to start Inf and I was done. No fancy 20min installs of UT and Inf, just 5 mins of copy and paste.

Thanks for trying it out again anyway Mr. Green

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2009-01-15 19:20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange question from my side:
What causes UT/U1 weapons to fuck up the HUD in Inf COOP? I tried to reproduce it offline and it seems to work fine there (obvously starting an Unreal COOP game in Inf..).

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2009-01-16 21:48:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe because both huds are different and collide with each other in an online situation.
like when you use nvision gear and pick up an unreal weapon your whole screen turns green in wide vision, giving you more field of view than normal.
i also noticed that on certain maps your hud takes a long time to appear, when the more monster mutator is set high like x25 or so.
this only improves when you set the MM mutator to a lesser value, or kill sufficient numbers of monsters, so the server can show the hud again. [the monsters take to much ram space, so the server cant draw your hud at that moment]
ICBM

PostPosted: 2009-01-17 15:11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? So the Skaarj now also steal our Hud's?? What the hell, this calls for brutal retaliation.

I do not shoot with my hand, He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun, He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Infiltration Development All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: