Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Infiltration LAN party
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-08-18 21:12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

besides that i also drink fruit juice ,milk, fruit milk,or the plain h2o, or maybe coffee or tea
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-22 09:06:07    Post subject: mjam mjam Reply with quote

Crazy you already know what I want. But for that time I need 2 special bottles! and some more Monsterbacke (both) and Alaskaboy. Wink
Btw we should buy the Pseudo-MoBA in banana taste from Kaufland, too.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Crazy_Karnickel

PostPosted: 2008-08-22 12:16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack!

Sounds like we'll have a nice selection of drinks ...and a huge load of baby food...! Mr. Green

any other wishes?
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-22 12:25:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
But keep in mind, I won't share my milupa "Schlaf gut" with you! Mr. Green

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Crazy_Karnickel

PostPosted: 2008-08-24 14:15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

[...] some time ago we discussed about shirts... Here are some proposals.
According to forum colors the color of the shirt is named "sand". Text and grafic should be in dark brown. There is also a textcolor available that looks like desert-tarn.
Although the pix show a poloshirt we can also order "normal" t-shirts in the same color.
I chose shirts in a better quality so we'll get at least a price about 18 - 20 €.

Comments please...! Which frontside and which backside?

Osterhase and me vote for front 1 with back 1... Wink

Crazy_Karnickel

PostPosted: 2008-08-24 14:19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

...oh, I almost forget - we also created an avatar-special shirt. So if anybody wants a shirt with his/her avatar we could also create one. Price is about 25 €.

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-24 17:58:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the black one looks cool. Could become my new favourite. Very Happy
But for LAN I would prefer front "4" what should be a mix of front 1 and 3, (picture from 1 and text below from 3), with back 2 since the text on back is in desert-tarn and a little bit bigger then.

Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-08-25 17:25:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

While it's not my intention to spoil the good mood here but I've to say that chances of my participation dropped quite a bit due to work related troubles - basically we have a project with a hard deadline on Sep. 12th and it appears I'm the only person left to do it, and as I've said before I'm only making this journey if I can take Friday&Monday off.

What bothers me most is, that assuming everything works smooth I will be able to take friday off, but our projects aren't really famous for going smooth, so I can't even say for sure I'll have no time. Ain't life a bitch?

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-08-28 13:22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well, shit happens Sad But I really hope you can make it.

As for drinks and stuff:
I drink decaf coffee, tea, and fruit juice, I'll bring decaf coffee and some exotic flavoured tea.
I can also bring some other stuff if needed and/or help with the groceries bill.

As for computer stuff:
I have a 10 (Or was it 15?) meter extension cord I can bring, I'll also bring a power strip with 6 sockets.
I don't have a lot of Cat5 cables lying around, only a few short ones (2-3m), and I can also bring a 4-port switch.

Quote:
Anyway, everbody who travel by car should bring a sleepbag or so on.

Just for clarity, I'll be coming by train, is it OK if I *don't* bring a sleeping bad etc.? I could bring them with me, but I would obviouslt prefer not to since I will already be carrying a load of other stuff (PC, clothes, etc.).

And another thing:
Is it possible for someone who's coming by car to bring a monitor for me? I don't really care what model/size as long as it works properly.
I can bring my own LCD screen, but that'll be something of a hassle, so it would be nice if this can be avoided.
Crazy_Karnickel

PostPosted: 2008-08-28 13:44:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has some other ideas to create a shirt, here is a blank one. Feel free to post some proposals...

*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-28 15:28:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpetsmoker wrote:
I can also bring some other stuff if needed and/or help with the groceries bill.
I think groceries won't become a problem, since there are stores around, open until 10 pm.

Crazy_Karnickel wrote:
There are 4x towels and bedclothes for the guestflat. ... Anyway, everbody who travel by car should bring a sleepbag or so on.
Carpetsmoker wrote:
Just for clarity, I'll be coming by train, is it OK if I *don't* bring a sleeping bad etc.?
Yes, that's how it should be. Let your sleeping bag at home and don't trouble around with it in train.

@Snakeye:
Carpetsmoker wrote:
But I really hope you can make it.
I agree. Smile

EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-08-28 16:34:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo snaky work fast so you can come too, ill bring a bottlle of chivas regal whiskey with me for you Very Happy
and motivate your coworkers to deliver some A class work Razz
if they fail, we are dropping them off to hell for a BBQ party Twisted Evil
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-08-28 23:35:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here comes my proposal for LAN-Shirt.
As I said: Frontside is mix from 1 and 3 from Crazys proposal but with bullet-logo
and Backside is mainly based on Crazys proposal 2 but with bigger text.

As you can see, my last Backside proposal is something new, it contains a bigger INF-Bulletlogo.

edit: forgot to make the text on back in desert tarn; now added as Backside consecutive Number 4

Frontside called Number 4 as consecutive Number Backside consecutive Number 3 Backside consecutive Number 4 Backside consecutive Number 5
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-08-29 07:57:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like number #4 (Or fb's #1) for front.

For back, I would prefer ``As real as it gets'' to be smaller ...

back
Crazy_Karnickel

PostPosted: 2008-08-29 09:09:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like such a huge picture at the frontside but the backside with the bullet-logo is really cool Cool

Would prefer carpets proposal with the smaler text.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: