Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index Another Infiltration Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Infiltration LAN party
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Firebird*

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 12:57:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakeye wrote:
vtd kickban EGM<P> for use of non-standard forum language no one understands

Oh, Snakeye I understand it well, cause EGMs language isn't that hard to understand in contrast to this Mr. Green :
Snakeye wrote:
... Inspiron 9100 could handle the game at 1920x1200 with a meek old Mobility Radeon 9700 (this is a downclocked Radeon 9600...), ...framerates were fine - 30fps to 80fps depending on map; smoke did pull you into the single digit area though, but I guess this might have been resolved by selecting a lower resolution (never tried, 1920x1200 is just soooo sweet).

I rarely need it, but maybe this will help you next time Wink :
http://www.uitmuntend.de/woordenboek

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Our team is well balanced. - We have problems everywhere. Tommy Prothro (since 1941)
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 13:34:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

XploD wrote:
vtk kickban Snakeye for using the bad n-word... Smile

N-Word? I didn't say "nigger" in any post by now - oh, THAT n-word. Since Austria is a victim we are allowed to use it, in contrast to the German agressors who invaded our peaceful dictatorship back then. Also Austria is well known as homeland of prominent Nazi-hunters like Simon Wiesenthal..

XploD wrote:
Subnotebooks are smaller and lighter than "normal" notebooks. Mine had a 14" TFT, weighted 1.5 kg and fit into a normal backpack... It's priceless to have such a thing if you'll take train and bycle...

1.5kg? Hell my old power supply brick came close to that weight; the new one is a tad lighter though. Also what's these strange words you use: "train", "bycle" (I bet that's not even a word) - more strange, unkown tongues?

*Firebird* wrote:
Oh, Snakeye I understand it well, cause EGMs language isn't that hard to understand in contrast to this Mr. Green :..

What? That was perfectly understandable tech-language! How can this be less understandable than some weird alien language?

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 14:39:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have anything better to do, so:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=50.597186,9.711914&spn=7.618039,13.601074&z=6&msid=109809792332300031899.0004505627292fe38b753

btw, My marker is exactly at my home, tell me when you're watching and I'll wave :D
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 15:42:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpetsmoker wrote:
I didn't have anything better to do, so:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=50.597186,9.711914&spn=7.618039,13.601074&z=6&msid=109809792332300031899.0004505627292fe38b753

Shocked AAARRGGGHHHH! PANIC! Carpet hacked by IP to get my exact loaction..

..oh, wait, stop panic. I acually wrote my resident town into my profile..

Anyway you guys live quite far away - google maps claims it's a 7.5h to 9h drive; that makes the whole LAN thingie very date-dependent for me - driving 18 hours total is not something I'm used to - and no I don't do aircraft since 9/11, since that whole security bullshit will probably cost me half the stuff I usually carry on me because it's considered "dangerous".

"This is a quasi-pleasant day. Almost not bad. Almost not bad at all..." Jon, 04.03.2009
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 16:03:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any moron can do that

http://www.geoiptool.com/en/?IP=84.119.22.209

Quote:
since that whole security bullshit will probably cost me half the stuff I usually carry on me because it's considered "dangerous".

Such as your underpants? :D
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 17:04:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpetsmoker wrote:
Such as your underpants? Very Happy

In case they'd went as far as going for my underpants I'd probably have to do THAT:

Source: http://realtoons.planets.gamespy.com/strips/eatit.jpg

EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 17:38:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

he he snaky non forum standard language is fun Razz
and whats wrong with a VW golf ? they are very practical/ usefull cars and save to drive too or do you only use your oxxenkarren Very Happy
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 17:48:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Carpetsmoker"]Any moron can do that

http://www.geoiptool.com/en/?IP=84.119.22.209

well that ip tool is the moron i checked my ip for fun and it said that i live in lichtenvoorde gelderland, bullshit i live in enschede overijssel
so what wrong with this tool ?

oh and one more thing i dont live in downtown center either Razz
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 17:50:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's your ISP, it's snakeye's ISP too probably, which just happens to be based in the same city...
Snakeye

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 18:14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

EGM<P> wrote:
and whats wrong with a VW golf ? they are very practical/ usefull cars and save to drive too or do you only use your oxxenkarren Very Happy

Firstly, it's a Volkswagen - which by name already is a Nazi car (I'm Austrian, I'm allowed to say Nazi!) - basically by buying one you say "I don't care that the pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-predecessor of my car was intended to be build by Nazis."

Secondly I used to live in Carinthia, which sadly hosts an event called "GTI Treffen" - basically a meeting of too many (mostly German) VW Golf GTI tuning morons, playing their shitty techno music too loud and reinforcing tuning stereotypes.

Thirdly the VW Golf is Austrias most common car - one in ten cars in Austria is Golf - and anything that is used by masses must be rubbish, since 90% of all people are idiots and therefore the most common things used are most commonly chosen by idiots (no offense intended - Inf players chose a too rare game to be idiots..)

As bottom line I personally don't like Golfs, no matter that they are not as bad as one might think - and far not as good as many people think. If you want a safe car frenchies do this fine; you want a reliable car, buy a Jap; you want a car that resells fine, buy a Na.., err, German car - I don't resell my cars Wink

On a sidenote I own a Subaru Impreza (non turbo Sad), so I'm probably a nutcase anyway..

EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 18:18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a better ip tracer Smile
http://geektools.com/whois.php
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 18:28:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

aha subaru impreza the non rally version i geuss but still fast enough right, i think we should do a little investigation concerning speeding subarus in graz Wink
Ente

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 18:29:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

a new "INFCON"? sounds nice... interested

@Snakeye: haha loved the realtoons Very Happy

edit: this one was my favourivte Very Happy

Last edited by Ente on 2008-06-23 18:35:31; edited 1 time in total
EGM<P>

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 18:33:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

and this particular golf has supurb handling qualities, i can throw the car into hi speed corners with absolute controlability in any weather conditon exept ice of course than i will drive more cautious
Carpetsmoker

PostPosted: 2008-06-23 19:17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always have/had to think about this one whenever I had a little "accident" (usually with grenades) and it involved stm:

http://realtoons.planets.gamespy.com/strips/bunny.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Another Infiltration Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: